We are excited to see you and look forward to your next stay with us. With the safety and well-being of our visitors, staff and community a top priority, we have taken measures to keep our resort clean and minimize risk. We strive to provide comfort and confidence when you stay with us.
Effective Tuesday, November 17, 2020, masks are required in all indoor public areas throughout the resort. Masks are not required when swimming, or in the process of eating or drinking. Masks are not required for children under the age of two or for people with medical conditions.
· Please have only one family member check-in to minimize the number of people in our lobby and to maintain recommended social distancing.
· Front Desk staff are distanced from each other and communicate with guests behind a plexiglass shield.
· All key cards have been sanitized.
· Credit card readers will be frequently sanitized.
· Front desk counter area will be frequently sanitized.
· Sanitizer stations are located throughout the resort.
· We use Hospital-grade disinfectant resort-wide.
· Please respect a physical distance of 6-feet from anyone not in your group.
· Signage throughout the resort as a reminder for proper hygiene.
· Cash-free methods of payment available and encouraged.
· We are following recommendations provided by the CDC and public health officials.
· High-touch items have been removed from our guest rooms. Items that remain have all been sanitized.
· In-room dining menus can be viewed on our website.
· Housekeeping will not enter your room during a multiple night stay. If you need something please contact the front desk and we will accommodate you in a safe, contactless way.
· The CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19".
· EPA approved chemicals and safety protocols meet industry standards.
· Chairs and tables will be sanitized frequently.
· Some chairs and tables will be removed to support physical distancing.
· No more than 8 people will be seated together unless all of the members are of the same household.
· Hours of operation my vary to allow additional time to sanitize surfaces.
· Single use condiments will be utilized whenever possible.
· Restaurant staff will wear a face mask.
· Arcade games will be sanitized frequently.
· Some games may be closed to follow social distancing and CDC guidelines.
· Sanitizer will be available for guests to wipe down games before use.
· We ask that groups follow social distancing and CDC guidelines when visiting.
· Work out equipment will be sanitized frequently.
· Signage will be on each piece of equipment to show it has been cleaned.
· All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers, and kitchen equipment will be sanitized after every use.
· Frequent staff training of CDC and public health guidelines and protocols.
· Masks and gloves have been made available for all staff to use. Staff are required to wear a mask unless they have a medical condition that prevents them from wearing one. Staff such as lifeguards will not be required to wear masks while on stand due to the environment and equipment of the waterpark.
· Training has been provided for our staff to ensure guest and employee safety.
· Maintain 6’ physical distancing from those not in your family/group.
· Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue.
· Avoid being in large gatherings.
· Wash hands frequently with soap and water OR use hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Stay home when sick – we will gladly change your reservation if needed.
As information can change daily, we will continue to make necessary changes to the above in order to support the safety of guests and staff. We look forward to your visit and thank you for supporting locally owned, independent businesses, hotels and resorts. Your loyalty is enormously appreciated.